Panorama is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking appropriate precautions learn more.
July 23, 2020
Panorama Community Health Update - June 24, 2020:
Please read our most recent Community Health Update.
There are currently 0 known confirmed cases of Covid-19 at Panorama:
- 0 staff cases
- 0 cases in the Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center
- 0 cases in Assisted Living
- 0 cases in Independent Living: 0 in the Quinault, 0 in the Chinook, 0 in the Chalet, 0 in our campus homes
Independent Living residents who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who are exhibiting any symptoms, are required to self-isolate. Additional services are available to support residents in self-isolation.
Panorama Service Update:
While we continue to adhere to strict safety measures, we have also begun to build our new normal. With zero cases as our steadfast goal, we have invited residents to submit proposals for the resumption of certain activities. Using our recently published guide to reopening, resident groups are inventing new ways to operate and working with Panorama management to tailor their activity for optimal safety.
Seventeen51 Restaurant & Bistro continues to offer a variety of delivery options including lunch and dinner specials, Heat & Serve meals, Happy Hour specials, and bakery treats.
Ongoing precautions include:
- Our campus is currently closed to all visitors
- All employees and Essential Service Providers are screened daily
- All individuals on our campus are asked to wear a mask whenever they are in the presence of others and maintain 6 feet of distance from others at all times
- All dining areas are closed
- Group gatherings and transportation are suspended until further notice
Please continue to check this page for updated information.Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and diligence in keeping our campus as safe as possible.